Job Duties: Palma Ceia SemiDesign, Inc. (PCS) is a fabless semiconductor company offering modem chips, transceivers, systems and IP for emerging Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Wi-Fi and cellular RF markets. We are seeking Sr. Analog Designers to join our team in our McKinney, TX office.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating analog and mixed mode circuits; taking ownership and responsibility from definition to manufacturing.
Design circuits as per specifications.
Create test-bench to simulate circuits for all possible scenarios of chip operating modes.
Review layouts and parasitic extractions.
Work with systems engineers, application engineers and marketing to prepare product briefs, datasheets, application notes and assist with the definition of the product to meet customer needs.
Top-level verification using AMS flow including digital circuit netlist.
Participate in design reviews and create the necessary design and product documentation.
Perform layout design and review; layout extraction, electro-migration, parasitic effects analysis.
Test automation, debug and propose possible fix for the problems.
Simulate and document the results and present for reviews.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY OTHER EMPLOYEES.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, knowledge and experience with:
1. Layout of analog circuits.
2. Verification of integrated circuits to verify connectivity, functionality and performance.
3. POR circuits, clock generating circuits and current mode DACs.
4. DC-DC regulators and controllers.
5. Designing Bandgap voltage reference.
6. Creating testbenches and running simulations against specifications.
7. Spectre and Spectre-AMS.
8. Tools including: Cadence virtuoso, TI-Spice, Calibre-DRC and LVS.
- Job Site: 2150 S. Central Expressway, Suite 260, McKinney, TX 75070.
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Email resumes to: email@example.com.
- No calls. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.