- Deep experience in IC design leading to production, production debug, testing support and yield enhancement
- Experience with RF system architectures, link budgets, trade-offs for key elements such as DC offset calibration loop, IIP2 calibration loop, AGC, etc.
- RF or analog circuit design for WiFi, LTE, TV or other high dynamic range systems
- Implementation experience in either 65nm or 40nm
- At least 7 years at a relevant comm IC house or IDM
- Experience with leading a team from design concept through project completion
- Lab and testing experience: spurious debug, noise testing, performance testing
- Customer-facing exposure: determining specifications, schedule, technical trade-offs
Block Experience (one or more would be required):
- LNA, Mixer, VGA, PA driver, IQ modulatorActive filter design,
- Active filter design, high speed op-amp, log limiter amplifiers, power detectionPLL, integer/fractional loops, PFD,
- PLL, integer/fractional loops, PFD, high speed divider circuits, VCO, loop filter, PLL system analysis, timing analysis, pre-scalers,High speed DAC design, above 10 bit, above 300MSPS
- High speed DAC design, above 10 bit, above 300MSPSHigh speed ADC design, (one of or all — pipeline,
- High speed ADC design, (one of or all — pipeline, SAR and CTSD), above 10 bit, above 80MSPS
- McKinney, Texas (preferred)
Interested? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and resume.