IEEE 802.11ah HaLow transceiver provides the bandwidth and power consumption requirements of a new generation of IoT and mobile devices, where battery life and extended range are prerequisites for successful deployment.
Power optimized for battery-powered sensor networks.
- All global ISM bands from 755MHz to 928MHz covered by HaLow
- 1, 2, & 4 MHz HaLow bandwidth modes
- Low power highly linear transceiver for IEEE 802.11ah applications
- Standard CMOS implementation
- High reliability
- Yield enhanced
- Minimal latency
- Operates in the global ISM band from 755MHz to 928MHz
- Supports 1, 2 & 4 MHz bandwidth modes
- Analog input and output for ease of testing on FPGA and with silicon baseband modules
- Extremely programmable with easy SPI interface
|Operating Frequency||700-950 MHz|
|Analog Supply Voltage||3/1.35 V|
|NF Max LNA Gain||3 dB|
|IIp3 Max LNA Gain Frequency spacing 5th and 10th channel||-17 dBm|
|Maximum Input Level||-10 dBm|
To take advantage of Palma Ceia’s IP solutions for Wi-Fi connectivity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at one of our worldwide offices.