Palma Ceia Semi-Design (PCS), is a fast-growing, fabless semiconductor company, focused on complete integrated Wi-Fi and LTE solutions for the IoT marketplace. We require a product/test manager to join their Silicon Operations team in Cambridge, UK. Successful candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience of semiconductors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop Product Yield Enhancement & Quality improvement methods as products ramp to production.
- Interface with suppliers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Review of customers and supplier specifications to ensure that customer needs will be met by Palma Ceia Semi Design products.
- Ensure the smooth transition of products from early-stage sampling to HVM on time and within the quality and cost expectations.
- Interface with all relevant departments from R&D through sales and marketing to ensure product offering meets time and cost deadlines.
- Define & drive product cost reduction programs.
- For each new product or product variant requiring a new test solution:
I. Develop a test plan with written definitions how to test each block.
II. Agree what characterisation and reliability testing will be required.
- Work with R&D to ensure that best DFT techniques are employed from an early stage.
- Working with R&D devise optimum test solutions such as BIST etc. to minimize cost.
Processes and Procedures
- Create suitable product and test development procedures. These procedures should cover all aspects of vendor and subcontractor control and management.
- Procedures should include all aspects of product and test development, test control, product handling, yield targets, quality targets, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS degree Physics, EE or equivalent industrial experience
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience high tech manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with electronic manufacturing systems particularly in the Semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of product qualification methods incl. FA
- Product and test engineering knowledge of wireless products
- Familiarity with the design, NPI & YE processes involved in a fabless semiconductor company
- Working with external suppliers and partners
- Silicon Foundry and OSAT experience
- Statistical analysis – e.g. JMP
- Good understanding of analog/RF and digital IC design methodologies and circuit architectures
- Familiarity with fab tape-out process
- Experience with quality management systems
- Package substrate design
- Knowledge of BT, Wi-Fi, Zigbee or nb-IoT
- Effective use of Microsoft Office presentation tools – Word, Power Point, and Excel plus Outlook and Teams
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong team-player
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work independent of management, yet within a team environment of constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work on multiple quality projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to get involved in whatever needs doing
- Knowledge of Mandarin
- Job Site: Cambridge, UK
- Email resumes to: email@example.com.
- No calls. EOE.