Palma Ceia SemiDesign (PCS), is a fast-growing, fabless semiconductor company, focused on complete integrated Wi-Fi solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) marketplace. PCS is seeking test and validation engineers to seed a test and validation team in Cambridge, UK, to help strengthen the quality and validation of the solutions based on the latest WiFi (802.11) standards. Successful candidates will have knowledge and experience of test and validation procedures, ideally in the field of wireless communication systems and will also have experience of inter-operability testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Test and validation of new code and products.
- Maintain and run 3rd party test solutions to validate and test ongoing software development.
- Quality assurance of formal software releases.
- Maintenance of existing test procedures.
- Development of python tests to use 3rd party test equipment.
- Support Inter-Operability testing (unplug fest).
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or a related subject
- Experience of using 3rd party commercial wireless test and validation solutions
- Experience of software validation and test within an embedded environment
- Experience of professional methodologies for software verification
- Master’s degree or higher
- Experience of test and validation specifically for wireless communication systems (e.g. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, etc.)
- Experience of attending plugfests / unplugfests to perform interoperability testing of complex wireless systems
- Strong team-player
- Can-do attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to get involved in whatever needs doing
- Willingness to travel (from time to time)
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Proven team leadership skills and the ability (over time) to grow a team
- Job Site: Cambridge, UK
- Email resumes to: email@example.com.
- No calls. EOE.